Post what you're watching

deepak

Sure, they suck. But that's no reason to score a touchdown at the end of the half when you're already up 28 points.

I'm not going to lie I'd probably do it ;D

Of course I'd just stop trying for extra points and go for 2 point conversions just to see how high it could go ;) (which is also why I'm not an NFL coach :P )

The Pats could easily send out their second string offense and still win this game, but no, Belichick still has his first string on going for more points. The problem is Belichick, who is an absolute stain on the face of the NFL and he is poor for the sport of American football.

42-7 is enough

especially when you're playing an 0-6 team, give me a fucking break

I believe the theory is that if the Dolphins don't like it they should do something about it. What do you want the Patriots to do, kneel on the ball for the next 30 minutes and let the Dolphins back into the game?

you can put the second string in, and i guarantee you, the patriots will probably still score more points. it's pretty simple. i never said anything about kneeling the ball over and over again. that's ridiculous.

GOOD GOD I HATE COMCAST INTERNET! if i disappear from this thread, it's cause my internet keeps going out.

42-7 is enough

especially when you're playing an 0-6 team, give me a fucking break

I agree he should have put in their second string offense, but I would have done it to give them some game time. Not to level the playing field.

GOOD GOD I HATE COMCAST INTERNET! if i disappear from this thread, it's cause my internet keeps going out.

He can't handle the pressure of the New England H-C contingent!!1one ;):police:

I agree he should have put in their second string offense, but I would have done it to give them some game time. Not to level the playing field.

also agreed. it should never be to level the playing field, that would be against the point of the game.

He can't handle the pressure of the New England H-C contingent!!1one ;):police:

;)