Post what you're watching

deepak

so I'm trying out blockbuster online instead of Netflix. What appeals to me is that if I'm stuck on Saturday and I want to grab another movie, I can just go swap it out at the blockbuster up the road. Also, I can just drop off my movies instead of mailing them, so as soon as they scan them at the local store, they ship the next disc in my queue. I've had a couple issues where my Netflix movies didn't make it out until wednesday, so I get no movies that weekend.

Anyway, I still have my netflix subscription as well, so I've got a nice stack of potential movies this weekend. 28 Weeks Later, The Grudge 2 (I know it will suck), deadwood season three disc one, Devil's Backbone, and Pitch Black (chron of riddick, I really enjoyed the first one, even though vinn diesel overacts a little),

dude, i have a speaker amp to buy, i can't afford that shit!

Pffft. F Netflix and Blockbuster, get thee a rapidshare account and you can get near DVD quality material all day long, often before it's commercial release. I'll be watching Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End this weekend, try finding that at Blockbuster. Not that they ever have any good movies in stock and not that POC will be any good.

Pffft. F Netflix and Blockbuster, get thee a rapidshare account and you can get near DVD quality material all day long, often before it's commercial release. I'll be watching Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End this weekend, try finding that at Blockbuster. Not that they ever have any good movies in stock and not that POC will be any good.

Now, get on a college campus, and tap into their DC++ network for 10MB/sec fun! Postjack's romp at sex is still quicker, but damn 1 min for a full length movie is pretty sweet ;)

well I don't want to watch movies at my computer, I want to watch them splayed out on my couch in the den. :-\

so I'm trying out blockbuster online instead of Netflix. What appeals to me is that if I'm stuck on Saturday and I want to grab another movie, I can just go swap it out at the blockbuster up the road. Also, I can just drop off my movies instead of mailing them, so as soon as they scan them at the local store, they ship the next disc in my queue. I've had a couple issues where my Netflix movies didn't make it out until wednesday, so I get no movies that weekend.

Anyway, I still have my netflix subscription as well, so I've got a nice stack of potential movies this weekend. 28 Weeks Later, The Grudge 2 (I know it will suck), deadwood season three disc one, Devil's Backbone, and Pitch Black (chron of riddick, I really enjoyed the first one, even though vinn diesel overacts a little),

How can you support the same Blockbuster that fucks us over with insane late fees and ridiculous bs that makes no sense?!