XLR interconnect recommendations

postjack

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hello david213 here,

I find it hard to believe that I've not seen anyone mention anything about JPS cables they are after all an American company, I would like to say that they are the best cables in the world [ the Aluminata that is ] and I'm not bias because I'm from England.

David.

P.S. I have some JPS superconductor 3 balanced interconnects simply because the Aluminata's are out of my price range at the moment, but the superconductor 3's are still amazing cables.

I don't understand why someone would what to make facetious remarks on what I wrote about JPS cables, I only wrote it that way because I just feel that JPS do the best cables out there but that is only my opinion.
That's because we can't expect bots to have achieved that level of artificial intelligence.

Cheap - Kimber

Medium - Shunyata Antares or Altair

Insane - Stealth Indra

I am discovering awesome deals on Chinese high end cables and equipment while in Singapore, they are sure to skyrocket in price once popular. I could get some names for you. I bought some for roughly $300US that are better than Nordost Valhalla. I would give the name, but it's in Chinise.

:useless:?

Cheap - Kimber

Medium - Shunyata Antares or Altair

Insane - Stealth Indra

I am discovering awesome deals on Chinese high end cables and equipment while in Singapore, they are sure to skyrocket in price once popular. I could get some names for you. I bought some for roughly $300US that are better than Nordost Valhalla. I would give the name, but it's in Chinise.