Head-Fi Update on Facebook

justin

Hmm...rolling back to mid 2006 as a temporary solution doesn't seem a like a good idea at all, imo. If it's the final solution, then so be it, but for all the logistical reasons mentioned, not to mention the space-time conundrum, it will most likely just create more problems.

I was in the middle of a few transactions, does anyone have email addresses for memepool, jabada, MuseMan or PhaedrusX? If so can you please PM/email me or them?

Hiya Steve...I'll send you a pm.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but yeah, i'm on baby watch #2 right now so i'm goin' nowhere no how.

You're having another baby? Oy, I keep saying I'll only have one right now. Yeah, I'm not having another one. Having one colicky baby is enough for me. Although, at the 6 month old stage is so unbelievably cute to almost, just almost erase the memories of 4 months of hell.

You're having another baby? Oy, I keep saying I'll only have one right now. Yeah, I'm not having another one. Having one colicky baby is enough for me. Although, at the 6 month old stage is so unbelievably cute to almost, just almost erase the memories of 4 months of hell.

They hit those developmental stages just in time on purpose: self-preservation.

I just did a search for Head-Fi on Facebook and all that comes up is a meet in Manchester England. Can someone tell me the correct path?

Hi Aaron,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4623534735

On the left side of a facebook page, underneath Applications, click on Groups. In the box with "search for groups" written in it, type head-fi. The top result is the one you want, click on "view group" and the vid is a little way down.

Maybe that was done before, but not mentioned simply as it wouldn't mean anything alone, and get false hopes up if other didn't work out. If they actually got a large table rebuilt successfully, it would be time to say something.

btw, I'm talking through my hat (just wanted to use that expression). I barely know how to work my laptop, and know diddly about anything else computer-wise.