Head-Fi Update on Facebook

justin

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zip ]

Well there goes my 14 pages of feedback..... ::) *hopes head-fi doesn't go back to 2006*

I talked to Jude not long ago and I am truly fearing the worst...

-Alex-

As for myself I had just printed it out to a .mdi file just before it went down. But I only have two pages of feedback. But what good is it?

I'd think he's been working on his other business data as a priority. Anyone know if those other sites are up? I can't remember where they were linked, I think Kevin posted them.

Wait, he had other "real" businesses running off the same machine? An still no proper backups?

What is this, 1995?

One table of the SQL database has been rebuilt? Sounds hopeful. The largest tables should be posts, private messages, and members I'm guessing.

Post will probably be the biggest but remember this is vBulletin so the default install has about 115 tables so theres plenty of choices ;). Also don't forget the image gallery, the DB for that could be rather large as well.

You're having another baby? Oy, I keep saying I'll only have one right now. Yeah, I'm not having another one. Having one colicky baby is enough for me. Although, at the 6 month old stage is so unbelievably cute to almost, just almost erase the memories of 4 months of hell.

I'm in the "6 month old kid" boat right now. I can tell you bro, spending the extra money on DR. BROWN BOTTLES was more than worth the investment. We found out he wasn't colick, but he was lactose intolerant, so we had to switch his formula to that Nutramigen $$$ stuff. We likely wouldn't have been able to find out that was the problem if we didn't have those bottles. He's never pissed off from gas cause those bottles are the shit. He also has only thrown up TWICE since he was born, and it was my fault cause I was tossing him around in the air playing.

Not to mention, he sleeps from 9pm-10am, with only ONE wake-up at 6am for a diaper change and feeding(buying GOOD diapers are also a godsend, no leaking and they hold more crap/piss). Those bottles are like magic. Seriously, go get them. Those plastic bag bottles or Playtex or Advent bottles are trash....DR. Brown ftw and nothing else....never looked back and I've never lost a night of sleep.

I'm in the "6 month old kid" boat right now. I can tell you bro, spending the extra money on DR. BROWN BOTTLES was more than worth the investment. We found out he wasn't colick, but he was lactose intolerant, so we had to switch his formula to that Nutramigen $$$ stuff. We likely wouldn't have been able to find out that was the problem if we didn't have those bottles. He's never pissed off from gas cause those bottles are the shit. He also has only thrown up TWICE since he was born, and it was my fault cause I was tossing him around in the air playing.

Not to mention, he sleeps from 9pm-10am, with only ONE wake-up at 6am for a diaper change and feeding(buying GOOD diapers are also a godsend, no leaking and they hold more crap/piss). Those bottles are like magic. Seriously, go get them. Those plastic bag bottles or Playtex or Advent bottles are trash....DR. Brown ftw and nothing else....never looked back and I've never lost a night of sleep.

We went with the original bottle. Boobs.

That, which is an iGen3 which makes 120 color copies/minute, and the Docucolor 100 which is a web based paper feed system which allows you to print mulitple jobs simultaneously side by side on a 22" wide cardstock paper, double sided. The brain is a Scitex server/processor which uses fiber optic communication. The Server alone is $30K-50K (depending on configurations). The printer is 10' tall and 13' long. You could open the doors and walk right through the machine (don't try that on the iGen). It even cuts the paper into the various sizes during the same run for you and adds a gloss finish.

But it doesn't make coffee or pretzels.