Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Right now it's just sleeting.  Still not going out in it.

Google car crashes winter edition -- I won't link it because I'm pretty sure at least one of them includes a death -- and this is in Russia (mostly), where people should know how to drive in the snow.  It only takes one idiot -- and I have a tendency to get impatient, so that idiot could well be me.

EDIT:  Okay, sometime between the last two times I looked out, it changed to snow and is accumulating.

Wind is supposed to get here tomorrow morning I think.

Managed to go get emergency supplies before the snow.  The only milk in the store was dark chocolate almond milk, but I did get several bottles of wine so I should be good.

• Like 2

Did a bit of shoveling and brushed off the Subaru.  Now 5 minutes later it looks like I never even stepped outside.

32 minutes ago, Dreadhead said:

b65331dd3dc2a4787d346c8f588c8947.jpg49efa7e0fc1ced9947268bbdff566b81.jpg574eb2fa2c32733364446c8cc3be88c3.jpg

#McGuyver mothersfucker

That should be a good 3 extra seconds of shoveling you get with that handy work. :) 

My plan was to be up the entire night and scoop snow every 2 inches.

fell asleep.  Nowhere to scoop snow, I'm back to the old shovel.  I've been thwarted. 

Leaned against the car this morning during a quick rest.  An hour or so later inside I look at my car and see the back door open.  Leave your key fab inside!

this sucks.