Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've experienced -40 in Helsinki. What made that trip most surreal is that I flew from Israel where it was +25C. So that flight took me through a delta T of 65C. Then our local marketer took me to a sauna at +100C. That was 12 hours of extreme temperature transitions that I have no real wish to repeat.

But -40 is no-ones idea of a good time - the same temperature as a biotechnology freezer.

6 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Not Constantinople?

Istanbul, Constantinople all the names are pointing a overcrowded shitty city that has some good historical places.

And Dusty, you know I'm not even a bit nationalist.

1 minute ago, grawk said:

it's been a long time gone

Well yes, unfortunately...

Soon we'll be talking about Turkey like that...

4 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Lol yea. It was a material of jokes about Turkish or Middleast mind but the fuckers made it true.

You're not seeing me as one of them right? It's the most hurtful thing that can happen to me.

Edit: Tiny Tunes. I missed them.

Edited by Sechtdamon

Taint really relevant other than earworms. David Lloyd George was a UK politician and was Prime Minister in the first decades of the 1900's. He had a major reputation as a womaniser, and was given the name "The Goat" by his cabinet colleagues. Kitchener was concerned about politicians telling secrets to their wives, other than Lloyd George "who would tell other peoples' wives".  Apparently he also had a truly heroically dimensioned gentelman's sausage.

The earworm is to repeat "Lloyd George knew my father, father knew Lloyd George" to the tune of "Onward Christian Soldiers".

• 4 weeks later...