Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

does anyone else have the issue on their iphone where the typing is r e a l s l o w on web pages like headcase? It makes posting even the shortest messages unbearable.

I have that issue only when I am typing the post while the page is still loading. Once the page is loaded it is no longer slow or delayed.

I did have that problem when I first installed 2.0 but it seems to be fine now. Every now and then there's a lag though. 2.1 has been seeded to developers so hopefully a fix is forthcoming.

Can't come fast enough. 2.0 is a crock. I'm having to hard reset my phone about 5 times a day and that's with pretty light use.

I have that issue only when I am typing the post while the page is still loading. Once the page is loaded it is no longer slow or delayed.

Maybe I just need to be more patient then, & let the page load.

I did have that problem when I first installed 2.0 but it seems to be fine now. Every now and then there's a lag though. 2.1 has been seeded to developers so hopefully a fix is forthcoming.

Not a 2.0 thing for me, I've had the problem since I bought the phone in January. I think it happens not only when a page is loading, but also when I stop the page from loading (X) before it's finished.

does anyone else have the issue on their iphone where the typing is r e a l s l o w on web pages like headcase? It makes posting even the shortest messages unbearable.
I've gotten so fed up with that soft fucking keyboard that I don't do anything on it that requires typing. And the lack of compatible bluetooth keyboards is a deal killer.

I've gotten so fed up with that soft fucking keyboard that I don't do anything on it that requires typing. And the lack of compatible bluetooth keyboards is a deal killer.

Have you tried not using your penis?

i can type about 35 WPM on that keyboard. i like it, myself.

Me too.

odd, i haven't had to hard reset my phone since i downloaded 2.0

A lot of these things seem to be luck of the draw. A friend and I bought our iMacs at pretty much the same time and he had all sorts of graphics card/driver issues that never affected me, although the hardware was identical. Consequently, I concluded he was a whiny bitch.

the problem was more likely interference from other people with iphones and other wifi devices (and bluetooth) all sharing the same frequencies, rather than their actual bodies. If you get a wifi router with good external antenna, that might make it better.

after further research for a solution the only variable that changed was the people and then on to their phones. this weekend i will be running a crackled wrt54gs strait from the lappy instead of relying on the jukebox's 2wire to talk to the lappy and iphone.

there are 4 settings i am rolling in the wrt54gs like different g band use and stuff like not sending out my SSID also..

should work...

should...

if it does work then the problem will be proven that the customers blue tooth gave my iphone blueballs last weekend...

thanks for ur advice!

we didn't get all that busy but she worked flawless tonight! no locking up or nothing..even got the album art right away! This app in use at my place lets me DJ and Do some one on one P.R. for my bar!!!!

What I did was switch to Channel 10, run only on G band, disable the SSID being sent out, changed the SSID, and enable Security of course..of course I did bring in the better

WRT54GS router instead of the 2wire from the Juke box which probably made all the difference alone but i was not in the mood for the same problem as last week.

It saved my business money cause I don't have to pay a dj for Fridays, and it made my Business money cause now I could work the sales floor and jack up some of them drink orders.. All for free, already had the lappy, iPhone, router, etc..