Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

The iPhone meme-o'-the-week seems to be that the 3G chip is squirrely. Although, as a couple of commenters on that article point out, this is coming from the same genius who confidently predicted last year that the touch screens on the original model would die after six months.

My reception is fine, but I'm aware that the plural of anecdote is not data.

Has anyone picked up SimplifyMedia's app? I installed this morning on my iphone and installed the software on my mac and pc. I hit a few bumps but I'm in the office now and have access to all my music at home. It seems to work better with through a wireless network then 3G but I am going to try again when I leave for a meeting in 1/2 hour.

The other cool feature is you can share your libraries with 30 other people. If anyone else decides to try it, let me know if you want to try out the sharing feature.

Has anyone picked up SimplifyMedia's app? I installed this morning on my iphone and installed the software on my mac and pc. I hit a few bumps but I'm in the office now and have access to all my music at home. It seems to work better with through a wireless network then 3G but I am going to try again when I leave for a meeting in 1/2 hour.

The other cool feature is you can share your libraries with 30 other people. If anyone else decides to try it, let me know if you want to try out the sharing feature.

I'm currently using it as well. PM your user name and we can try it out.

Is the repair free? or do they just give you a replacement phone?

GOt a date with them at 10:30 tomorrow, weekends are to busy for me and i am sure for them also.

I restored her after i got home on saturday mourning, the phone did not want to sync with itunes it just wanted to keep restoring. she works now but no app's are working and the phone does not see any wifi networks. the hour on the clock changes randomly but atleast i can make phone calls with her. she is under a year old and she is a 16gb first gen so she better be covered.

wtf is Apple going to do to fix her besides giving me a replacement i can't really imagine but the peeps at the orland park store are pretty good so i trust their choice of fix nomatter what it is.

The only thing i did to her on Friday is update some new app's but nothing else.

wtf is Apple going to do to fix her besides giving me a replacement i can't really imagine but the peeps at the orland park store are pretty good so i trust their choice of fix nomatter what it is.

Any reason other than your personal inconvenience that they wouldn't just look at it and send it off to apple for repair? I mean there's nothing in the sales agreement that says they have to give you a new phone, right? Granted, it'd suck pretty hard to be without your phone for the weeks that it takes to get repaired but they would probably be justified in taking that route.