Jump to content

Ipod Touch / Iphone


n_maher
 Share

Recommended Posts

only issue ive had so far with iOS 8 is my siri voice recognition has gone to complete shit. I generally use it in the car, and maybe Apple changed the noise rejection algorithm because it also is supposed to act like Shazam now. I have a very hard time getting it to recognize simple requests for directions or sending a text or setting a reminder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a snapshot of my iPhone 6+ battery life - pretty good at 11.5 hours of use over a 1 day 10 hour period.  I can charge it every other day.

 

98% of my battery use was detailed in the snapshot, and I don't recall what the remaining 2% of the use was with, but I think it was Camera, reminders, notes, and Find my Friends.  (I do most of my music and movies with an iPad, so it's not showing on the phone)

 

2U3M35.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess I should start posting iPhone stuff in the Android thread, then.  That should be worth everybody's time.

 

every version of Android (and the phones themselves) i've seen has also been terminally ugly. i might be ugly, but i don't have to carry an ugly phone. maybe Gorgog or whatever the next version is called will fix all the problems, since Froyo and Smegma and the rest didn't. constantly praying to the next version of the software, which an awful lot of Android users do, is a sign of crap. Then, half the time, you can't even get the new version because your carrier doesn't release it for your exact model, because you have the HTC PooperScooper 2.21 and not the 2.22. i hope that "Windows" Phone 7 gains some traction, because it's a hell of a lot nicer than Android is, though it's also unfinished feeling. A big part of that is because MS makes some requirements of the carriers, and actually, you know, supports the product.

i'm not a shilly mcshillpants for Apple (i wish i was, i could really use a replacement for this iPhone 3G!), i think i have some valid reasons for my platform preference.

So you're saying if we stop crapping in your thread, you'll stop crapping in ours?  It's a deal!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It never counts as crapping when I do it.  And good job pulling an example from 4 freaking years ago.

Only because the search function never finds anything recent.  And:  dude -- context -- you just threatened us to do exactly that, so yes, it is crap, it is annoying crap, and fucking hypocritical.   :mikey2:  :chair:  :horsey:  :dinny:  :basement:

 

You are so fucking full of yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had my 6+ for about 3 days now and I'm very impressed so far. I wasn't expecting the headphone jack to be so good with IEMs. It sounds slightly more focused than my mini 2, which makes it as good as most of my portable DAC/amps. like all other recent Apple devices, the noise floor is dead quite. I was contemplating a DX90, but there's not much point now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

galaxy note 4 has shipped..definitely having cold feet. the biggest thing being not being able to reply to iMessages (and now, any texts) from my computer like with the iPhone. that alone is probably going to cost hundreds of $$ a year in productivity due to slower typing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...