Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

I have 5 phones on an ATT Family Share plan with 15 gb shared data everything else is unlimited and pay about $260 with taxes. On the old plan, with 4 phones on one plan and my phone through the office it was about $450 maybe a bit more. I get $25 off each line as long as I use ATT Next to buy new phones.

Not down here or most places I've traveled. My house sucks, now use a micro cell which gives me 5 bars. T-mobile and Verizon are the same at my house. Apparently my town does not like cell towers. I would love to switch to T-mobile for even more savings but not sure it will be as good as ATT. I did a week test drive last month but a kidney stone got in the way of any real testing.

Not down here or most places I've traveled. My house sucks, now use a micro cell which gives me 5 bars. T-mobile and Verizon are the same at my house. Apparently my town does not like cell towers. I would love to switch to T-mobile for even more savings but not sure it will be as good as ATT. I did a week test drive last month but a kidney stone got in the way of any real testing.

i had AT&T for a few days once. bought an iphone 3GS. i'd drop to no bars as soon as i got in my apartment. that was probably pre free micro cell days. i returned it, and i went another 2.5 years before getting a smart phone.

I think the new pricing will allow both my wife and I to upgrade phones and pay less a month than we are currently. We will lose unlimited data but neither of us cracks a guig a month usually so it's not worth paying more for anymore.

We all had unlimited and rarely beyond 1.5 and as much as 2 on occasion for me and my kids. With ATT Next, if I buy everyone phones it still cost less per month than what I was paying.

Consumer Reports says iPhone 6 and Plus not as bendable as being reported:

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/26/consumer-reports-iphone6-bend-test/

• Like 1

TMO is doing 4 lines at 100 for unlimited calls/text and I think 2.5GB data per line. 20$/ line gets you unlimited, and that is customizable per line.

50$ first line, 30$ second, 10$ each after that up to 6.

They also do wifi calling which I have used for years. On the 4 lines on the account I'm on we use around 50-70 gigs/mo.

**BRENT**

Edit: TMO also does some music streaming services without a hit to data, so for many, the included data is plenty.

Edited by MexicanDragon

Poor hipsters, Skinny Jeans or Bent iPhone? decisions decisions. 

Meanwhile pilots have had the answer for a while, kneeboards, in their flight suit

flightsuit-plastic-inserts.jpg

For that "just flown in" look.

And you can use it sitting down 

1389920492-47842300.jpg

Go for the mil-spec look for total phone superiority in your next meeting

ipad-mini-checklist-sleeves-20.jpg

People must wear much tighter pants than I do. One I thing I do notice walking around a college campus is how many nimrods walk around with their phone in their BACK pocket.

I can't imagine this happening if the phone is in your front pocket, sitting on it on the other hand would absolutely have the potential to generate enough force without pain.  

The experiment shown is not entirely relevant to the phone in your pocket real world since your ass is going to impart a much more uniform pressure over a larger area than the test gig. Still, I guess it at least gives some comparative information, I just have no idea how useful it is.

I don't know about you-alls' asses, but mine's like a memoryfoam pillow.

• Like 2