OICDN Fan

Voltron

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

What a fucking douche. "Look at me, I'm a local celeb!" Shoot me in the fucking head if I ever call myself a "celeb" of any type.

Sure. Can I have your SDS-XLR if I do? :angel:

I can't see it because he's in my ignore list with Dogfish. Actually, I don't want to see it. He is what he is, and you've pretty much nailed it.

Oh god, I hadn't noticed the freakishly oversized feet before... bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Think I'd get banned if I posted...

AttentionWhore2.jpg

PLEEEEZE DEW EET! >:D >:D>:D So what's wrong with a little ban now and again. 8)

J/K, but the following passage made me laugh and then throw up a little in my mouth last night in response to Billy's question about the other silly tattoo on his chest:

LOL....yeah

It's symbolic in many ways. The Brooklyn Bridge signifies me transitioning from one portion of my life to now, after my son was born, "bridging the gap" between my old life, and life as it is now. The sprocket is for my passion of everything mechanical, from my MV(MV-esq sprocket), to cars, to bicycles....but it's also a Sun on the horizon, MY SON, Brooklyn...and he will always be in my heart, as it's a chest piece from armpit to armpit. You can't really tell cause there's no nipple showing, gotta keep it PG13, lol.