Who will teach me...?

barmar46

So I really like the headcase community. Not because I'm a audiophile or a techie or a guy who likes to sit at the computer and visit chat rooms. I really like the people here and enjoy the comraderie. And of course I love music. Like when I look at the "What are you listening to" forum I am blown away with how interesting it is. How much I have in common and how much opportunity it offers me to explore new territory.

But when you all get going with your witty repartee(can't spell. have a brain problem. it's real. over) I'm out of it. Just look at this post, for example.

Blah, blah, blah.

You're a bunch of Noel Cowards and I'm kind a long winded Woody...

Allen that is..

So who will teach me...

to be cool and quick and ever so clever. I want to be someone's protege.' You know clean me up like in My Fair Lady or was it the Sound of Music.

I dunno?

Well, in closing, I have a feeling this is one of those threads that no one will read, but I did get my "genious envy" off my chest. Quite a bright and articulate Wild Bunch you all are! Well most of ya'

vinyl, schmynl...buy something at my big Sale and then will talk new venture capitole(not misspell for once but play one words. See I'm learning cleve techniques. Next act alliteration.

When you land the Capitole, you will be cooolll, until then you are just cool. Of course if you like Pinot Noir AND have a Capitole then you will be Uber Cool.