Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Jets ran a fake punt on 4th and 17 (or something like that) and this is what Rex Ryan had to say about it.

We knew what they were doing. They were caving that side down. This was something that Steve did on his own. I don’t think he realized we’d just been sacked. We told him before that it needed to be a manageable situation, not fourth-and-20 or whatever it was. As he was running, I was trying to make sure he knew where the first down marker was. I don’t think he was clear on that.

He does it on his own. He’s a great athlete. He did it last year against Miami, but in that situation, it probably would have been wiser to punt.

:palm:

This could be interesting. Jeff and I are four points apart. I have two players left to play, but Owens has never given me more than a couple points, so is probably inconsequential. My main guy left is Manning, but his game depends higly on Garcon, Jeff's only player left to play. Hmmm.

Awesome, pretty sure that I just lost to the worst team in the league.

Yes, without a doubt you did. Although (if it makes you feel any better) I will, after tomorrow, no longer have that distinction.

At least until next week, we shall see.

I'm hoping Vick picks up where he left off and I can begin an epic run never before seen in the history of FF.

(Maniacal laughter echoes through the castle).

As I have been saying all season, I have a pretty bad team. My two best RBs were on bye so I started two guys I would prefer were not even on my team and had no shot.

I had one of my very few good guys on bye, but if your defense hadn't completely sucked, you would have beaten me. I'm just glad I played the Rams instead of the Jets for defense.

Manning also has Reggie Wayne to throw to (who is projected to get a whopping 29 points by espn!). If Wayne get anywhere near 29 points tomorrow, I am probably in trouble.

ESPN predicted that I would score around 130 points this week, clearly their predictions are not to be relied upon.