Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

I don't know, Nate. You're probably going to take this one.

EDIT - and I think it's about time I drop Percy Harvin from my teams. IIRC, he did this to me last year, too.

I guess Dez Bryant decided to play in the 4th quarter, he had 3 pts last I looked and now has 17. Also, if it weren't for getting a great tip on Dallas's RB situation I'd have been sunk. I guess I should say thank you to my wife...

Heh. I was in Atlanta for a meet last night and all of today. I didn't really have access to wireless, and forgot to try to set up my team. Saw Deepak say something about A. Foster. "Name sounds familiar" I said to meself... So far, AF is up 5 points over Raffy's, who was predicted to win by 6. 'Twas a good day.

I've won two in a row, Jeff is going to lose two in a row (or was it 3?) Playoffs, here I come. ;)

**BRENT**

My team underperformed the ESPN projections by a whopping 27%. I was clearly on a path to loose once more, my team was done then my opponents final two players both playing for the Ravens came up underperforming their ESPN projections by an amazing 67%. So the Ravens played one of the worse games I've seen, and I found it thoroughly entertaining.

Fantasy Football certainly makes watching sports more interesting.

Crap, I just realized (in league 1) that I left my "bye week kicker" in this week instead of switching back to Henery which lost me 9 points. Given that the current matchups scores are 114 (Raffy) to 110 (me), this could end up being a big dumb mistake on my part. facepalm.png

Edit: Yep, that cost me the game (L 111-118).

Edited by shellylh

The "> Tebow" meme is pretty funny (see comments section):

http://espn.go.com/b...hink-post-tebow

"Despite Tim Tebow's popularity with fans, Denver must start considering alternatives at quarterback."

Seems like it's the sports press that is obsessed with Tebow more than the fans. No Denver fans on other forums are in love with the guy

edit: I lol'ed at the Harry Potter one. Mostly because I heard in my head the meme "you're a quarterback Harry!", "I'm a what?" :D

• 2 weeks later...