Happy Canadian Birthday philodox!

Voltron

Thanks guys!!! [and Vickie]

I had a great weekend. Key lim... my girlfriend, Rachel, completely spoiled me. We had 12 people over for a birthday party in the oh so swank party room in my building on Saturday. Rachel made us a host of fantastic dishes, the beef tenderloin with a blue cheese sauce being my personal favourite. Lots of good wine of course, and I even picked up a couple six packs of dogfishhead to spread the love. ;)

I've finally heard Maria Callas, as Rachel got me Diva as one of my birthday gifts. What a voice. I haven't listened to the Sutherland/Pavarotti La Traviata yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Oh, and she got me Rock Band. I suck at it. :P

celebrate by drinking some whisky, neat.
I'll do you one better. I'm drinking whiskey directly from my new rhinestone belt buckle flask that my buddy Joe got for me! Not sure if I'll start wearing it on a regular basis, but it certainly provokes an interesting response. :D
Jay is slowly making his way down the off-topic forum. Maybe he will reach his own HBD thread soon. :reksy:
LOL

It is hard to stay up to date on here since I can't access Head-Case from work. I can get to the 'Fi no problem as they have their secure server enabled... so I just go to HTTPS://head-fi.org --- When I try that here, I just get a message telling me that 'The HTTP service is functioning correctly.' That makes me feel swell and everything, but I'd rather be able to browse and post in the forums. :P

EDIT: I love how the crazy dog smiley is named 'reksy'.