Is there an easy way to print out multiple page threads?

The Monkey

I think it was the hassle that he wanted to save, not the paper (75 x fraction of a page), although that'd be nice, too.

Another solution: hire a lackey. Isn't that what you have kids for?

PS I've taken to printing out most of my printouts as double-sided, double-paged, so I get 4 pages for the price of one sheet of paper. You may want to set your printer resolution to a step higher than it is now if you do the same.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

• 2 weeks later...

I took a look at the archive functionality thinking maybe there was an option to add a "view as single page" type of thing. But yeah no luck there.

I'll keep an eye out for any mods/hacks I'm sure someone else must have thought about this before.

• 1 month later...

From the few things I've read, it seems that my suggestion might make a server cranky, so I think there are 2 possible directions:

1) Increase max posts per page for print view if possible; or

2) Find a way to export or dump the contents of threads into a text file, sort of like fungi's idea.

Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...

I use PDFReDirect on each page. It buffers each page in a list till I get to the last page of a thread then I select all the pages that I have printed to PDFRedirect and print to one file. It is fairly painless and collects the whole thread in one file. You will have to click on each page of a thread anyway so this is not much harder. It saves it for later reading.