Greetings!!

rednamalas1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not yet, you're not.

anyways, can you direct me to all the interesting threads?

*cough*sovkiller*cough*? A quick tour of this place would be lovely.

If I did that, they would probably kill me.

Shhhh... this place has eyes and ears all over the place. Especially ears. :peter:

Dunno (and don't care) about sovkiller. I never paid too much attention to his posts over at the other site anyway. I have always felt he was a very strongly opinionated person; was always his way or the highway. Meh.

He and Peter Pinna(sp?)... ugh... :asshat:

[advice]

Anyway, to survive this place its very simple. Think before you type and post.

Spew bullshit over here and you're dead. Seriously.

Other than that, the guys over here are a bunch of intelligent and witty fellas. You mostly won't find inane shit over here. Get to know the guys/gals, be part of the community here and keep bullshit to a minimum and you're good to go.

[/advice]

You'll either love this place, or loathe it.

I love it here; I spend more time over here now. ;D

END of TOUR. Now go dig in and read, read, read.

Headfi's number one spammer joining us, hooray :rolleyes:

I'm fairly certain behavior like that won't be tolerated here.

I sure as hell hope not, Nate, because this guy comes here with a giant asshat already planted on him in my book. I was just saying to Nums last night that redmolassas, redleader, kirosia, etc., not only added nothing to HF but are in fact subtractive. They drive away people who actually have something relevant to say because people are not willing to wade through all the pure bullshit they spout trying to be cute and funny and edgy. Given that he already has called himself a "professional thread derailer" in his first 15 posts here is not a good sign. If all his buds come over here then this place will start to suck ass real fast.

I sure as hell hope not, Nate, because this guy comes here with a giant asshat already planted on him in my book. I was just saying to Nums last night that redmolassas, redleader, kirosia, etc., not only added nothing to HF but are in fact subtractive.

Well, as my west coast counsel I do count on your advice regarding these things. redlamdawhatever should consider this his first and only warning. If I get so much as a sniff of asshatery from him I'll whack him with the banstick so fast he won't know what hit him. n_maher-albums-smileys-picture90-lightning.gif (i wish that were my smiley)

I sure as hell hope not, Nate, because this guy comes here with a giant asshat already planted on him in my book. I was just saying to Nums last night that redmolassas, redleader, kirosia, etc., not only added nothing to HF but are in fact subtractive.

I'm pretty sure you meant redshifter there Al, cuz I can't remember the last time RedLeader posted on HF. ;) I used to find the three pretty entertaining myself if nothing else, their humor usually was a hit-or-miss for me tho. That said, I too hope Rednamalas doesn't continue the post-whoring here...

Well, as my west coast counsel I do count on your advice regarding these things. redlamdawhatever should consider this his first and only warning. If I get so much as a sniff of asshatery from him I'll whack him with the banstick so fast he won't know what hit him. n_maher-albums-smileys-picture90-lightning.gif (i wish that were my smiley)

That smiley is perfect for you! grawk should make n_maher-albums-smileys-picture90-lightning.gif = :nate:

I'm pretty sure you meant redshifter there Al, cuz I can't remember the last time RedLeader posted on HF. ;) I used to find the three pretty entertaining myself if nothing else, their humor usually was a hit-or-miss for me tho.

Quite right, redshitter was who I meant. It's fine that they have their little jokes and love letters to -=her=- and all, but I really don't need that shit over here.