Nate thinks Jason is a menace2society (the sportbike, not ipod, topic)

n_maher

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try a buell...they handle like a sportbike, but aren't so uncomfortable. And no one needs the speed that GSXRs are designed for.

107 mph @ red line in first gear. You don't need that? :confused:

To JB: I do think that you'd have more fun on something like a Suzuki SV650S or a Triumph Street Triple.

107 mph @ red line in first gear. You don't need that? :confused:

To JB: I do think that you'd have more fun on something like a Suzuki SV650S or a Triumph Street Triple.

Can't stand how either of them look. EDIT: I missed the S. If I had to settle, it would probably be on the SVS, but then its close enough that I'd just keep my Kat.

My lust for a GSXR isn't about its performance. My Katana is plenty fast. My lust is for the entire package.

That said, I think I've decided I'm going to keep the Kat for another season or two. From there, I'll decide where to go. Unless I can find a widowmaker for cheap enough ;)

Steve,

Search = over.

madass125-011.jpg

Nate that MadAss is Bad Ass! Where did you dig this up? No shit, that's cool!

Edit: Found it.

I'd imagine that the 125 would probably do 55 - 60 mph, which would allow me to drive it into the city too.

Edited by swt61

Fuckit! Laugh if you want, but after seeing these I'm seriously looking at the S50R Rally.

The island I live on is full of old, fat farts on scooters, but I'm sure there's room for one more. Black of coarse.

If it weren't that damn thing called snow up here, we would've definitely sold one of our cars and replaced it with a scooter for my commute (I work only 9 miles away). We actually came pretty close to doing it, as it were.

how much is the madass? I think they're sweet too and I've been looking at scooters as well.

EDIT: I see that they're about 1600 dollars which seems like a decent price for such a sweet ride.

I'm seeing about $2,000.00 for the 50cc, and $2,500.00 for the 125cc. Are they available cheaper somewhere?