C.E.S - Vegas Baby!

jp11801

What about the Crystal Clear speakers? You guys are worthless.

You mean the Crystal Cable speakers? That one really, really hurts because that was totally on my list and I had seen your post asking about them. I considered staying the next morning when it hit me Saturday night but it was just too late to change things... Pisses me off. :mad:

You mean the Crystal Cable speakers? That one really, really hurts because that was totally on my list and I had seen your post asking about them. I considered staying the next morning when it hit me Saturday night but it was just too late to change things... Pisses me off. :mad:
China scoops us

C'mon, that thing is hot -- asymmetrical enclosure, with a yin/yang aspect to it (see the pic on the third page), Raal ribbon tweeters...

Want. No, wait, I want the Raal omnis: linky.

Damnit...

Here is my only other picture of Naaman. JP has some more. It was great meeting you, Naaman, and I look forward to more good times at CJ09.

Yeah it was great that you guys could make it. Hopefully the timing of CJ will work out this year.

Ninja Engineering -- "Once you've heard it, it's too late!" ;D

I might have to remember that one.

My friend signed me up for CES and though it would be funny to have me walk around with a Ninja Engineering badge. I can't tell you all the funny looks I got from vendors. Next year I think I am going as a buyer for Wal-Mart.

What about the Crystal Clear speakers? You guys are worthless.

I am pretty sure I got around to hearing those. The only thing I remember about them was that they were clear.

Also tried to check out the silly stuff Synergistic Research had, but they had Wilson Watt Puppies as their demo speakers. I would rather shove a pencil in my ear than be subject to listening to Wilson speakers.

Edited by naamanf