Upgraded to vBulletin 3.8

tkam

It's 3.0.5

Everything was swimming before I went t bed about 2:30 and this morning I type in a reply and it tells me I needto fill in the subject (already there) and a message of at least I character... :confused:

I closed and restarted FF, then I rebooted the PC, still the same.

I'm wondering if some FF addon might be causing problems.

Maybe I was logged onto HC from another computer, but I didnt see any new PM messages this afternoon on my desktop, then when I logged on with my netbook this evening, I noticed 4 or 5 PMs, some from yesterday evening.

I think its probably something on my end, like being logged on over night on the netbook (not verified, didnt think about it at the time), but I figured its worth noting here nonetheless.

Almost forgot, for those of you with firefox that are having the problems what extensions/add-ons do you have installed and what anti-virus/firewall software do you have installed?

anti-virus is AVG, firefox 3.05, addons include adblock plus, downthemall, imageshack toolbar, and Remove It Permanently.

Here's another weird thing: on the User CP > Log Out bar, all my little down triangles are gone in firefox. For example, when I click on Chat Room, it just takes me straight into the Chat Room, I have no drop down menu giving me the option of opening the Chat Room in a separate window. The down triangles are present in IE but not FF.

Here's another weird thing: on the User CP > Log Out bar, all my little down triangles are gone in firefox. For example, when I click on Chat Room, it just takes me straight into the Chat Room, I have no drop down menu giving me the option of opening the Chat Room in a separate window. The down triangles are present in IE but not FF.

They are all there in my FF instance.

Postjack, have you tried clearing the cache or reinstalling Firefox?

Maybe you should have an exorcism for your computer. :eek: