Editing my own custom title?

Elephas

I was playing around in the User CP a couple of weeks ago and came across a page where I could edit the custom title below my username. So I entered "Baby Elephant" because I'm a baby elephant.

Now, I'm thinking of changing it, maybe to "Awesome Baby Elephant" or "Super Cool Baby Elephant" or something cool-sounding like that. But I can't find that custom title editing page anymore. Where did it go? :confused:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the...? No revolt yet? Puny humans...

C'mon, guys, now we know that this feature is possible. Everyone can edit their own custom titles. Isn't that fair and democratic? Are we going to remain oppressed by those few "moderator" elites?! I don't even know who they are, they hide behind their anonymity and the secret workings of the forum software.

Oh well, I had the power for about a week. If I had that power again I would definitely give Cankin something special. And everyone else who wants it. So who's with me, poor, downtrodden Head-Casers? Revolt! Overthrow the oppressors! The revolution is here!

(Er, ahem. Just in case the revolution fails. Um, I don't really want to cause any trouble. Can a nice, wise, good-looking, omnipotent moderator secretly restore the mistake? I won't tell anyone. I'll keep the power secret next time, really, you can trust me.)

Edited by Elephas