JH Audio stuffs

atothex

So you can't combine colors in the way I wanted (i.e., "smoke" a blue or red color). I think they were able to do this at UE, so it's a bit frustrating. I'm now thinking Muddy Water Blue with some very small artwork to indicate R/L because, despite the comments earlier, I don't find it extremely easy to tell which is which.

I'm pretty sure I saw a red and blue pair on their Facebook page. My first idea was to do exactly that, but in the end I went with black to match with the rest of my stuff.

Here ya go...... {{ducks monkey swing}}

jh13.jpg

This is a good (if mislabeled) example. You have to hook that loop over your ear, so it's pretty obvious (after a week or two) which side is which. Of course, the serial number and your initials are also automatically printed in red or blue on the inward-facing side of each piece.

Also what I was thinking/promoting earlier, but I think Mr. Monkey currently has customs with similar geometry (?) so must be looking for other markers.

As far as the pic, I never was very good at cheeky monkey stuff; I'll just leave that to the Stretchperts.

Frick.

Now I have to decide on Pico Slim or a home amp that would work well (i.e., no hiss or hum) with JH13.

Sentiment echoed. I am still hopeful of what the boys cook up for a balanced home solution. Plus, I really dislike the idea of having to sell the Pico, it's such a great office and travel laptop solution.

Keeping with my L/R idea, I was thinking that since these things will get a lot of subway use, I would use small graphics of the R and L trains to distinguish.

bullet-r.gif

bullet-l.gif

Dang, those remind me of stories I won't tell. I like them, Dinny.

FYI to those who care: The JH13s with an Exemplar Denon 2900 and Luxman P1 are absolutely stunning.

I really like those too Dinny! Translucent black with those things would be killer. And by the way, I said months ago that the JH|13s had magical energy together. :laugh:

Thanks for the input folks. I'm basically down to the following choices in order of preference:

1) Muddy Water Blue translucent for both

1a) Black translucent with R/L as above (but small graphics)

2) Muddy Water Blue trans for R, black trans for L

3) Muddy Water Blue trans for L, Dark Red for R

I think both the R & L would look good on the Muddy Water blue