JH Audio stuffs

atothex

I'm fucking pissed at UPS right now. After yesterday's bullshit, they give me this crap today:

4:52 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

The thing is, I was here all day and the bell never rang, there was no UPS truck in sight and I sure as hell didn't tell to a UPS guy that I didn't have the funds. I rarely get angry, but this shit pisses me off to no end. I just talk to a rep on the phone and filed a complaint and they're supposed to get me in contact with the service center to see if they can deliver the package tonight, but my gut feeling tells me it'll go to Monday. :nate:

Guillaume, this is typical UPS Holiday Season horseshit. They will be very difficult about any kind of concession, but stay on them. The next time they pull this nonsense with me, I am reporting them to my credit card's fraud department.

I'm fucking pissed at UPS right now. After yesterday's bullshit, they give me this crap today:

4:52 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

Another fine example why I''ll never buy anymore

anything from a dealer who is offering me the Ultimate Piss off Service as the only shipping option (BTW I dont say in any way that is the case with the JH Audio guys).

Damn I hate these brown trucks....:mad:

At Least Guillaume your toys, despite being late, are in secure hands*. Very small consolation I know...

Amicalement

*Guillaume, j'ai endur

Ultimate Piss off Service

:D

I called them again because they didn't call me back before 7PM as they promised and gave them hell once more. I'll get the package on Monday, but they'll cut 33$ out of the 37$ they were supposed to charge me for their brokerage fraud fees. Better than nothing I guess.

IMO, a 4-conductor mini plug is a much better idea. And they are half the height, allowing for low profile amps.

A little thought put into it, and you can build an amp with a 4-conductor mini jack that will go unbalanced when a 3-conductor headphone is plugged in. So no need for a 2nd jack.

Visually, it will look the same as other portable amps, and it will be harder to justify an expensive cable that looks like it just has another ring around the plug. So that's probably what it's all about.

I have structural concerns about that output jack. One wonders what is left as the weak link when the amp tries to rotate and the cable won't let it or vice versa?

x2 and that is one fugly connector.

IMO, a 4-conductor mini plug is a much better idea. And they are half the height, allowing for low profile amps.

A little thought put into it, and you can build an amp with a 4-conductor mini jack that will go unbalanced when a 3-conductor headphone is plugged in. So no need for a 2nd jack.

Knowing this, that plug is an even bigger FAIL.

Edited by Salt Peanuts