JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Just a quick note. I just got home after a 2.5 hour bus ride. I listened to the JH13 straight from the iPhone for about 1/3 of it. The time whizzed by. One thing I've noticed about the JH13 is the immersive quality of it. I can really zone out with these things. But they're not in the least bit boring. And the soundstage is unlike any I have heard. That's part of what I mean when I say "immersive." I don't feel like I'm in the audience. I feel like I'm on the fucking drum kit. That's awesome.

I still wish they had a touch more bass.

It might be a question of fit, but I think the bass quantity on my pair is perfect. More of it might be a bit too much for my tastes. For reference, I think the SR-007 out of a KGSS has just the right amount of bass for headphones.

It might be a question of fit, but I think the bass quantity on my pair is perfect. More of it might be a bit too much for my tastes. For reference, I think the SR-007 out of a KGSS has just the right amount of bass for headphones.

I'm with you Guillaume. And I think it's very close to the O2 KGSS combo. But I think that IEMs benefit from just a bit more of a bump. But it's just a matter of taste. The JH 21.2 should do the trick.

Just a quick note. I just got home after a 2.5 hour bus ride. I listened to the JH13 straight from the iPhone for about 1/3 of it. The time whizzed by. One thing I've noticed about the JH13 is the immersive quality of it. I can really zone out with these things. But they're not in the least bit boring. And the soundstage is unlike any I have heard. That's part of what I mean when I say "immersive." I don't feel like I'm in the audience. I feel like I'm on the fucking drum kit. That's awesome.

Agree. After listening to the JH13 out of the Sansa Clip+ for about 10 days during my holiday travels, I sat down today with the home setup (ECD-1 and GS-1) for some time. After many cds I was thinking that maybe I should get rid of this excess clutter (WA5-LE, HD800, HD650, AD2000, ... ). In the end, I realized that I would just end up buying more clutter to fill its space.... but, yeah, they are much better than I imagined any IEM could possibly be and more.

I like the color as well. It looks very similar to the my former UE11s. When I went to the UE headquarters to get them, I went into their mixing room and they mixed up different colors for me. I ended up choosing a color that was almost the exact color as those. Aww I miss custom iems...:(