JH Audio stuffs

atothex

I'd just wire them into the same case. Heck, it even looks like they have Joshua Trees in stock... hmm....

I'd say go for it other than the fact that I hate the max attenuation limit on the JT and the input impedance gets way low for some settings (2.2k min). I got to experience one first hand when I was working on Steve's beta22, I was not a huge fan even though I really wanted to be.

I'll say it, as crazy as it seems, I think the JH13 are a very good deal at 1100$. Out of a 60$ Sansa Clip+, they sound better than pretty much every rig I've owned or heard at meets. The only setup I remember enjoying as much was when I had the SR-007 with a KGSS, and it did cost at least 3x more.

The JH13 are not flawless, but the sound is so cohesive that it just draws you into the music and you don't think about anything else. I'm listening to Suzanne Vega right now and her voice sounds plain heavenly.

On vacation. Needed to do work. Turned out to be much more work than client let on, and it was a half-assed piece that was turned in to me for review. Fucking typical. Plugged in the JH13s to the iPhone for some tunes while ripping the document to shreds. Normally I get distracted by headphones while working. Not tonight. The JH13s got me in the zone, so to speak. I don't have much to say about them specifically in terms of sonics other than they made it enjoyable to smack around a piece of shit work product. Still wondering about the fit, but it's close and I still have a cold.

The JH13s are good.

Dew eet. They're definitely a bargain in Sterling! :headcase:
I think I'm bound to. But first need to tally up the year-end damage. This is our first year paying taxes in two countries at once and I'm still jittery about what I don't know about the process.

And - and I say this knowing I'm inviting a bit of abuse - I actually feel a little bad contemplating unfaithfulness to my beloved ER-4S's. All three pairs, that's the kind of fanboy I am. So, you know, it's going to require some psychological adjustment.

And - and I say this knowing I'm inviting a bit of abuse - I actually feel a little bad contemplating unfaithfulness to my beloved ER-4S's. All three pairs, that's the kind of fanboy I am. So, you know, it's going to require some psychological adjustment.
Dude, just sell them, then you won't have to listen to their fucking bitching.