JH Audio stuffs

atothex

I hate it when they get stuff to a location early and delay delivery. :palm: And yes, you should be able to pick it up at the distribution hub, I've had to do that when they couldn't find my office a few times.

My favorite was when a package sat at the local distribution center for two days before UPS delivered it to me. The package was still delivered as initially scheduled due to 3-day select shipping.

Back on topic, I apologize if this has been posted before (I didn't find it after couple of searches), but does anyone here has experience with the volume range/hiss/noise on either regular Pico amp or the new TTVJ portable amp when using either of them with JH13?

Back on topic, I apologize if this has been posted before (I didn't find it after couple of searches), but does anyone here has experience with the volume range/hiss/noise on either regular Pico amp or the new TTVJ portable amp when using either of them with JH13?

I have both the Pico and TTVJ, Salty and neither has any noise or hiss at all that I can recall. There is a good volume range on both as well, because the JH|13 are not super easy to drive. Somebody said it's more like driving Grados than really sensitive IEMs, and that isn't a stretch. The TTVJ has three gain settings,so you can adjust accordingly there too.

That's good to know, thanks Al. I'd been thinking about Pico Slim, but having on-board USB DAC with regular Pico or TTVJ would work better with my MacBook.

Haj,

I have my Pico amp/dac up for sale. I can easily delay the sale long enough to send to you if you want to try it out. Make a killer deal if you like it. Or, if you want to meet for coffee, I can bring the Pico and the TTVJ Slim, which I just got to try out. The TTVJ is excellent with the 13s, but it's also a great (possibly better) match for the HF-2s.

Love the idea or the HA Slim, but for my intended use an integrated DAC is a must-have.

Great so UPS lady I spoke with the first time was misinformed.

Even though the status states "arrival scan" it doesn't mean the package has arrived in Redmond.

I need to wait for the status to be updated to "destination scan" before I can pick it up...

My advice is to try to have as little interaction with UPS as possible. I've found that outside human intervention almost guarantees further fuckups. Or, rather, fuckUPS.

My advice is to try to have as little interaction with UPS as possible. I've found that outside human intervention almost guarantees further fuckups. Or, rather, fuckUPS.

super fuck UPS

the status changed to "destination scan" at 4pm today. Called UPS told me I could pick up. I get there they tell me that my package is somewhere on a 5mile long convener belt and they can't retrieve it.

Guess I'll wait till friday :palm: