• hell no, never ever ever!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Err how many men does 75% constitute?

In SF there are a ton of apartments/flats/homes with split bathrooms - a sink in one room and a toilet down the hall in another. That said, holding it ten more steps doesn't seem an endurance test even in that situation.

I'm 6"1' and the sink is slightly below my waist (no pun intended). It's the perfect height and there is no splashing like when you tinkle in the toilet. I guess my friends and I are way more white trash than you guys are.

ROFL

Err how many men does 75% constitute?

In SF there are a ton of apartments/flats/homes with split bathrooms - a sink in one room and a toilet down the hall in another. That said, holding it ten more steps doesn't seem an endurance test even in that situation.

There were about 20 to 25 men at the party ranging from 25 to 33 years in age. It's also not about endurance but about laziness.

Not only do I not pee in the sink, I have to admit to something some may find a bit odd.

When at someone elses home, if I need to pee, I kneel down on my knees so that no urine splashes onto the toilet seat rim. At home I sit to pee for the same reason. I keep telling myself that I should install a urinal in my bathroom. One day I might.

Not only do I not pee in the sink, I have to admit to something some may find a bit odd.

When at someone elses home, if I need to pee, I kneel down on my knees so that no urine splashes onto the toilet seat rim. At home I sit to pee for the same reason. I keep telling myself that I should install a urinal in my bathroom. One day I might.

You can get a urinal cheep if you have a demolition salvage yard in the town that you live in. I've also considered doing this but the drain in the floor seems to work well enough for now.

Why get a urinal if you've got a shower? ;)