Apple Tablet

With the new uses that will likely arise, I'm thinking it would be very useful to be able to print. Is there an EASY way to print off an iTouch, and presumably the iPad? Meaning you click one button, and it prints the doc or page you are working on/viewing?

As there is no print service, I don't know how you could do it without multitasking a different app even with a networked printer.

With the new uses that will likely arise, I'm thinking it would be very useful to be able to print. Is there an EASY way to print off an iTouch, and presumably the iPad? Meaning you click one button, and it prints the doc or page you are working on/viewing?

Stevie may not be happy with you exploiting the "printer hole" as a means of defeating DRM on e-books and the like :)

Is that really why they make it so hard to print?! The tyrant!

HPA, thanks for the Print N Share idea. Took a peek, maybe not worth the trouble, though.

Are the Saints gonna win this thing? Wow! Trying to minimize the kids watching too much TV, but right now I have the Super Bowl on the big screen, Mulan on the laptop to keep the daughter quiet, and Ben Ten on the little side TV to keep the son busy. I try to save these moves for only the big ones, honest ...

Edited by jvlgato
Typo

Two fun quotes...

On the Apple iPad: "One thing you have to understand about this gadget is that the gadget disappears pretty quickly. You're looking into pure software." - New York Times' David Carr

On the Amazon Kindle: "It looked like something the Mennonites made 150 years ago." - New York Times' David Carr

Charlie Rose & Apple iPad