Apple Tablet

Try as I might, I still can't think of anything to really use the ipad for. It looks cool, would be fun to play with but will still be slower/worse than using my lappytop for just about everything I generally do, which is sad because I love to have an excuse to buy new toys. In this instance I can't think of one :(

Try as I might, I still can't think of anything to really use the ipad for. It looks cool, would be fun to play with but will still be slower/worse than using my lappytop for just about everything I generally do, which is sad because I love to have an excuse to buy new toys. In this instance I can't think of one :(

Moar iEZ-ACCESS to pr0n?

Hopefully.

Flash will be gone soon. Even sooner when the ipad is released.

Interesting, maybe this is true. I've been researching web based electronic medical records, and many only support MS Internet Explorer. I found one that offers many platforms, and sent an email asking about developing something for iPad when it comes out and got this response:

'We are working on an app for i-phone and i-pad and hope to have it completed sometime this year. XX runs in Adobe Flash player and unfortunately, neither the i-Phone nor the i-Pad support Flash. If an understanding is not reached between Apple and Adobe to fix this problem we will construct our own app.

Thank you'

I would think not many names are worse than Dick Brass.

Video: The Dick Swett Incident | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Trufax: During my froshling year, I went to Daniel Webster College in Nashua, NH. DWC kind of blew as a school, but it had the advantage of being built on an airport. That year Dick Swett was running for re-election, and he was really popular in Nashua. It was a popular gag to steal "Dick Swett" signs off people's lawns and adorn dorm room walls with them.