Apple Tablet

I just got tracking but it's not showing up in the UPS system yet. I'll be in Wyoming for Easter and Blutarsky is going to pick up my iPad from my UPS Store mailbox for me, so I can get it from him on Sunday when I return. That's what friends are for.

Tonight I ran Speedtest a few times on my iPhone 3GS which shows 3G is running between 113kbit/s avg and 323 kbit/s. I checked my history in Speedtest, and these are the fastest 3G I have seen so far (goes back as far as June 22 09). With the MiFi I got between 223 and 539 kbits/s, so MiFi is faster, but Comcast was 7,500 kbits/s.

I'll test the AT&T 3G network speeds as I travel, and again when I go to Blutarsky's to see if being near Bluto speeds it up or not. It might be faster when he holds his breath vs breathing, so we'll try that too.

I'll test the AT&T 3G network speeds as I travel, and again when I go to Blutarsky's to see if being near Bluto speeds it up or not. It might be faster when he holds his breath vs breathing, so we'll try that too.

Please run speed tests with blutarsky's arms up vs. arms down, like the old TV's rabbit ears. Also with and without man purse, please. Might affect some purchasing decisions. Thanks! :-)