Apple Tablet

Anyone else waiting for the 3G model?

Feelin' lonely. :'(

Yup, I'm right there with you, bro'! Sometimes I check my Apple store account just to see if my iPad is still expected in late April.

It is. In case anyone was wondering.

BUT ... I got my Apple care goin' a month ago, I've had my bluetooth keyboard sitting in my office for a week, AND, my case is due by April 3 ...

Woot!

Anyone else waiting for the 3G model?

Feelin' lonely. :'(

I almost joined the 3G club, but we already have a VZW MiFi that we use for internet on our Macbooks. It didn't make sense to wait an extra month just to pay an additional $30/mo for something we already have. Plus, Slingbox for the iPhone using the MiFi for internet is much smoother and without stuttering vs AT&T's 3G service. I don't understand how AT&T can brag about "fastest 3G" when it can't even provide smooth video from Slingbox while VZW can.

Looks like UPS has screwed up yet another of my orders.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US 03/30/2010 4:30 P.M. BROKERAGE RELEASED SHIPMENT. SHIPMENT IS SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR FURTHER CLEARANCE

03/30/2010 3:15 P.M. SHIPMENT IS HELD TO VERIFY COMMODITY DESCRIPTION WITH THE CUSTOMER FOR CORRECT CLASSIFICATION

SHENZHEN, CN 03/29/2010 2:34 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

CN 03/30/2010 10:50 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I am hoping this is just a hold to keep it from showing up early but if they miss my Saturday delivery then I will have another reason to destroy those fuckers at UPS.

Update, I talked to UPS and they tell me there was a hold but it has been cleared and I should expect my package Thursday April 1st. Maybe I will get lucky and be the first person around with one of these guys but with my luck UPS is probably delivering me a Pink iPod Nano instead of a iPad.

Edited by VPI