Apple Tablet

You're probably only talking about losing a couple hundred bucks over the year of ownership (regardless of capacity) so do you really care?

Or in a different light - a decent percentage, maybe the majority, would argue that the 2nd gen is still plenty of tablet for most users. So if you bought a 3rd gen now, for what people were recently paying for a 2nd generation, and they improve upon the already ridiculously spec'd 3rd gen would you even need to worry about upgrading? I wouldn't.

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit late to the party, but I've finally joined the cool crowd smile.png I've been looking through this thread for the case recommendations, has anyone changed their minds or are the past rec's still good?

I really like the Griffin Intellicase because it's a hard shell case with itegrated smart cover. However, one 2 foot drop on a corner and it will crack - although better to crack a $35 case than a $829 iPad. Amazon.com has the best prices on this. When my current Griffin dies I'm gonna try the Apple Smart Case - got one for father's day that I'll whip out when the time comes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...