Apple Tablet

I've had my ipad mini for a couple of days, and I can say that while it works for me, I can't imagine recommending it for most people. I know why they made the compromises they did, but it's somewhat underwhelming. iPhone apps scale up to look REALLY pixelated. The touch points are a little small, so it can be annoying for web browsing.

What I like about it:

It's about the perfect size for a car GPS

It fits in the bag I wanted to carry it in, that I could never fit the full sized ipads in

It's small enough to be comfortable reading at night as I'm falling asleep

It runs IOS apps

Finally have the iPad4 set up exactly like the ipad2. Really pretty similar. ...

Well except for the fact that the retina display is so crisp it makes the ipad2 display seem like line printer graphics. Other than that they are pretty similar. ....

Well except for the fact that the new processor makes everything on the iPad2 seem like it is running on a Timex/Sinclair and the LTE makes the 3G seem like things are running in reverse and even the WiFi seems faster. But other than that, it's pretty much the same.

Edited by morphsci

Finally have the iPad4 set up exactly like the ipad2. Really pretty similar. ...

Well except for the fact that the retina display is so crisp it makes the ipad2 display seem like line printer graphics. Other than that they are pretty similar. ....

Well except for the fact that the new processor makes everything on the iPad2 seem like it is running on a Timex/Sinclair and the LTE makes the 3G seem like things are running in reverse and even the WiFi seems faster. But other than that, it's pretty much the same.

That's pretty much what I thought going from 1 to 3.

Bugger. Looks like I'm going to be dew'n eet, den.