Audeze LCD-2

swt61

so when women say "entice me" they really mean... oh geez! it all makes so much sense now!

by the way, Asr, a tice is half the length of twice, which, of course, is in turn 2/3 the length of a thrice. but most guys who measure a tice, usually compensate with lies, and if you are but a bit wise, you'll see that a tice made of lies is no tice at all, but just a grain of rice with the illusion to look nice, though some would argue that it is not the size of the tice, but how you roll the dice when inside the pies that determine how nice of a vice you give with your tice.

so when women say "entice me" they really mean... oh geez! it all makes so much sense now!

by the way, Asr, a tice is half the length of twice, which, of course, is in turn 2/3 the length of a thrice. but most guys who measure a tice, usually compensate with lies, and if you are but a bit wise, you'll see that a tice made of lies is no tice at all, but just a grain of rice with the illusion to look nice, though some would argue that it is not the size of the tice, but how you roll the dice when inside the pies that determine how nice of a vice you give with your tice.

winbutton.jpg

This thread has actually inspired me to try and improve my flexibility, though not in order to go down on myself. I'm going to butterfly stretch and try to touch my toes while sitting and see how long it takes me to have my knees touch the ground/my fingers reach my toes. I miss being able to do roundhouse kicks.

This thread has actually inspired me to try and improve my flexibility, though not in order to go down on myself. I'm going to butterfly stretch and try to touch my toes while sitting and see how long it takes me to have my knees touch the ground/my fingers reach my toes. I miss being able to do roundhouse kicks.

You know your timing is impeccable. I was just thinking that it may be time to ease up on the bottom boy jokes...then you go and post this. :palm:

I've finally heard the Omega MK2 today (via KGSS and Neko DA100 DAC) and my conclusion is it's going to take a lot for the LCD2 to equalize it.

What are the strengths that most make you like the O2mk2?

It might be a case more of what you focus on in the sound.

The other important factor is that if the LCD-2 comes close in performance, the ability to add it to an existing dynamic system without the need for an electrostatic amp is a huge plus for many of us that already own a great amp.

KGSSHV FTMFW but then again I'm biased... :D

The SR-007Mk1 has for me utterly crushed any and all contenders to the throne so the LCD-2 has to be something really special to topple it. I can't wait to spend some time with them next week though...

You know you want to add a kgsshv to the tower if power, Steve.

People are already starting to doubt the validity of my plus sized endowment, because they think I'm compensating with the Tower of Power. Imagine what they'd think if I added to it. I'm already considering going pants-less at CJ to regain my reputation. :)

Ed, is there a short version of the CJ-10 T-Shirt?

Do you plan to find out whether it can stand the competition?

Oh, definitely. The main problem is convincing someone in the local circle to get the LCD2 so we can make a comparison! :D

What are the strengths that most make you like the O2mk2?

It might be a case more of what you focus on in the sound.

Hmm... this is a tough one since meet conditions etc. etc. but I really like the soundstage. It's not too wide and not too small, just right according to the recordings. The only headphone that I've ever heard that managed to do this is the R10. The midrange and high are also very delicate and yet detailed? I'm not sure "delicate" is the proper word or not but it's like every note and tone just flow naturally without being forced. Consequently, these can give the impression of lacking impact. The SR404-LE I had heard the other day was definitely more colored and bloated compared to the MK2.

And it's actually comfortable to wear!

People are already starting to doubt the validity of my plus sized endowment, because they think I'm compensating with the Tower of Power. Imagine what they'd think if I added to it. I'm already considering going pants-less at CJ to regain my reputation. :)

Ed, is there a short version of the CJ-10 T-Shirt?

I'm looking forward to Tice vs Pico Slim impressions. :D

The problem is that every time anyone even remotely suggests that a headphone might have been created that can compete with the O2, KG builds an even more insane stat amp that ensures nothing ever will.

Oh, Skylab has finally reviewed the LCD-2 and orgasmed all over them so now the HF hype meter is off the planet.