Audeze LCD-2

swt61

Ok so I just read the PM, Im going to try to sum up my overall impression of this forum really quick....based on "manaox2's" quality reply to my first post (im sure all 1,596 posts he has made are epic quality too). BTW, you weren't padding your post count with that last one there were you "manaox2"? I think you should retract that last post you made so it doesn't look identical to my pad post. Anyway, my impression is also based on the warm welcome PM.

Apparently this is the land of the high and mighty and know-it-all's in the audio/diy/headphone world. Snooty elitist prick know-it-alls that are too good for everyone else so you made your own forum to stroke eachothers epeens? Did I just about nail it "manaox2"? ;) Dont worry I am deleting my account, this forum is definitely not for me with the kind of attitude you all represent. Some sort of angry shut-ins with bad dispositions trying to make up for their lacks with overinflated diy audiophile knowledge based egos. I always hated the elitist complex that a portion of the audio world has, I personally just want to enjoy the music.

In the end my point will be proven when you Ban my account and get off on your God Complex. lol.

I could of just let your post slide and not cared, but I felt you guys need to look in the mirror once in a while, no matter how frightening it may be.

P.S. -- Head-fi will always be better then this forum.

You know, he's right. This place is full of snooty elitist prick know-it-alls that are too good for everyone else. We should be ashamed, and it took an outsider with all of an hour's experience to show us the way. Please appoint DickStudio as Administrator here so that he can clean up shop and assume the God Complex.

...I could of just let your post slide and not cared, but I felt you guys need to look in the mirror once in a while, no matter how frightening it may be.

P.S. -- Head-fi will always be better then this forum.

I could have just let your post slide and not cared, but I felt you needed to look at your grammar once in a while, no matter how frightening it may be.

It's "I could've" or "I could have", by the way.

P.S.: Head-fi will always be better than this forum.

P.S. #2: Though you leave us, I hope you have learned some proper grammar, that your short stay here may have served some purpose.

Also:

look_at_my_fuckin_balls.jpg

look_at_my_fuckin_balls.jpg

Edited by EdipisReks