Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse

The Monkey

While waiting in line for bathroom, one of the flight attendants admired my Little Swift bag and the indigo kit peaking out of it, and wanted to know where I got it. Ended up showing her and two other intersted flight attendants my Tri-star and Mike's Aeronaut and ID. Realized I'd become a bag geek, and Bihn fangirl.

Some Model shots to help the uninitiated to understand the size/colors of the Tom Bihn and Red Oxx bags.

Young Model Dinny, former child TV star, is modeling his Tom Bihn ID in Black.

1179606712_dHUJk-XL.jpg

Colin modeling Vicki's Tri-star

1179606999_6DLTt-XL.jpg

and with the backpack straps.

1179607915_fTMM4-XL.jpg

Jim modeling the Airboss in Safari while Al looks on wondering what the Hell we are doing. "Oh Bother"

1179607493_LirbL-XL.jpg

Jim giving us a sultry look while modeling his Gator is Safari.

1179609429_McwcV-XL.jpg

Gene showing us his Skytrain on strap.

1179609892_xHvra-XL.jpg

And as a back pack.

1179610627_PetQX-XL.jpg

Lil' Mikey looking stylish, ready for his first day of school. :D

1179610985_WXrST-XL.jpg

Mike and Gene prepare for their walk to the school bus stop.

1179611508_zSE8e-XL.jpg

Colin modeling the Airborne C-Ruck in Black with red badge. Not garish at all Fitz.

1179622931_m7Nd7-XL.jpg

Gene with his Rockhopper in Safari ready to hit the town.

1179610233_ipLSF-XL.jpg

Gene's travel basket in Saffron.

1179611732_nJG3k-XL.jpg

Colin ready to hit the Castro with his purse and clutch.

1179608907_zK2Sw-XL.jpg

Edited by VPI

I've been considering picking up a Murse. I'd like to be able to carry my iPhone, maybe my iPad, some Nick Nacks and my small frame 9mm with a spare clip. I have a permit but up to this point I haven't carried because it's a PITA. Any suggestions?

No trouble using the ID as a personal item either? [i wonder if I might have more trouble since the bag will look bigger on me.] The co-pilot should be here tomorrow.

Yes, for those of us who are not as tall as others of us, the ID is kind of a big bag. But I still love it and it works great as a carry on. And you can fit a ton of stuff in it without it getting too bulky.

I've been considering picking up a Murse. I'd like to be able to carry my iPhone, maybe my iPad, some Nick Nacks and my small frame 9mm with a spare clip. I have a permit but up to this point I haven't carried because it's a PITA. Any suggestions?

Check out the Tom Bihn Ristretto with the Absolute strap. I have the 13" MB version for my iPad. It has a pocket to slip a handgun separated from where you keep the iPad or comp.

Got the Aeronaut today and it is great. I tried taking pictures of it but the colors are not coming out right... the blue is more purple and darker than is portrayed in these pictures. I will try to take some in the natural light at some later point. Also, the Absolute strap is so much more awesome than I thought it would be!

jTlXP.jpg

dKHVO.jpg