Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse

The Monkey

Depends on how you pack. The Airboss is a very good bag for the organized packer and the add on of the Metro makes for a secondary laptop bag which will come it handy for business travel.

After playing around with the Airborne a bit I think I might use it more as a weekend bag than I will the Airboss and I tend to cram stuff instead of properly packing.

Carried the Metro today. With my other bags I have constant troubles with the strap slipping off my shoulders when I wear large coats. The strap did not move at all while walking or trying to read the iPad on the subway. I'm not exactly sure how it works but the strap alone might make this a better carry bag than my typical Tumi Townhouse bag.

If anyone's interested, I've got a travelpro briefcase/overnight carry-on with backpack straps I bought back when I was a road warrior but rarely used. I'm not really a backpack type, so it's spent most of it's life in my basement. Has a clever suspension pocket for laptops, and a decent amount of space.

I really like the ID messenger bag so far. It has lots of room and is very comfortable to carry. While my Tumi briefcase is more professional, I think it will be retired in lieu of the ID. I prefer across the chest carry to shoulder carry, which the big advantage the ID has over the Tumi. It also has a nice zipper pocket on the front flap where I can keep a gun. I am looking forward to checking out the Red Oxx gear but I think I am a Bhin fanboy at this point.

If anyone's interested, I've got a travelpro briefcase/overnight carry-on with backpack straps I bought back when I was a road warrior but rarely used. I'm not really a backpack type, so it's spent most of it's life in my basement. Has a clever suspension pocket for laptops, and a decent amount of space.

I might be remembering wrong, but I think Travelpro was the brand of luggage American Airlines made my brother get when he was a pilot for them. It's nice, extremely durable stuff.

Looks nice Mike! I am still heavily leaning towards the Aeronaut. The only thing I fear is that I would overstuff it so it was bulging and then they won't let me take it on the plane since it was larger than the "maximum" carry-on (this would be more likely to happen to someone like me because the bag would look bigger on me, being 5'2", than a normal to large sized male). Now that I write this, I realize that I worry way too much. :)

Edited by shellylh