CHROMA MD1

Aimless1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planar Magnetic and 103dB sensitivity (I wonder if mW, mV, V or watt) doesn't sound bad. They say they'll be at Canjam, so if any of you attendants can try them... ;D

Wait, where does it say planar magnetic? I just see magnetodynamic. And yeah the specs are completely useless and could mean anything, and it doesn't inspire confidence when they can't even spell neodymium correctly. Or respon[c]se.

And tru dat luvdunhill, I don't even know why I'm bothering to find out actual info.

Found it, posted it and got slammed at work immediately after posting. Pricing puts it on a par with the T1. Could not find any good info after a quick search. Yes, I'm wondering how they sound even if I'm not all that interested.

I was thinking more 'tight-anus'

hmm, thinking neo mags and mylar along with 60 ohmz it might well be a planar

It might be a Koss KSC-75/Porta Pro driver just as much as an ortho from the given information, and in fact more likely the former because it is Rudistor we're talking about.

Also they might have read my post and tried to fix the spellings of neodymium and response! They got one of them right.