Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?

swt61

Hey Awesome!

Now, when I show off to people by telling them about all the cool, cosmopolitan things my gay friends are doing, I don't have to be lying!

Srsly, though, I loved you all before, and I love you now, too. As a wise, evil man once said: peeps is peeps.

Jacob ... I believe the word you seek is sloth. Pretty sure that would be how states and religion refer to slackerdom.

Steve, forgive the further hijacking of the thread, but I just can't pass up an opportunity to use sloth in a sentence.

Sloth is a great word! I rarely get the opportunity either.

Hey Awesome!

Now, when I show off to people by telling them about all the cool, cosmopolitan things my gay friends are doing, I don't have to be lying!

Srsly, though, I loved you all before, and I love you now, too. As a wise, evil man once said: peeps is peeps.

While I used to be quite the hip gay man when I was younger, I'm not sure how cosmopolitan I am today. I can still put together quite the ensemble when required though, but it just happens to look better on someone else now. :)

Edited by swt61

Hey Awesome!

Speaking of queens at can jam, will you be at the CO meet this August?

Speaking of queens at can jam, will you be at the CO meet this August?

There's a very good chance, yes. If I still live in CO, I'll be there.

I'm not sure how cosmopolitan I am today.

If you still drink cosmos, you still are cosmo, Steve.

pics or it didn't happen ... :)

xtwooooooo

Cute. Nice leather bear too!

We were visiting SF obviously, and that was his souvenir. If memory serves that was near Ghirardelli Square about 1991, just a few months before I moved there.

I was commercial fishing in the Bering Sea at that time. I've never really had a stereotypical gay guys job, though sometimes I think it'd be fun to cut up with other 'sisters'. :)

Fishing of the Bering Sea must have been both exciting and SCARY! I thought I had it rough by working in nuclear power plants for almost 15 years and being irradiated, but I think your job was tougher.

Just exciting, I never felt scared. I loved that job! I worked two months on and two months off, so I had both time and money to travel and play.

Hot pic, Steve.

x2

sexy hair!

Thanks!

camerondiaztheressometh.jpg

I was trying to find something in the "true face" thread and have to admit I chuckled at this post by Shelly given her revelation here:

I concur! Those are some seriously hot women with you geeky guys. :P

:P

I also want to note that my new avatar -- the bacon rainbow -- is in honor of the 40th anniversary of the San Francisco's Pride Celebration and Parade, which takes place on Saturday.

Edited by Voltron

Well, it was right after you posted a pic of you and your male "better half" so you were sending rather mixed messages! :laugh:

And because of your avatar I meant to mention that I once represented Rainbow Brite, or at least her creators, in a law suit brought by a television writer. That's a good choice for Pride week too!

Edited by Voltron

Ok, fair enough.

By the way, where is your gay pride avatar Steve?

Happy Gay Pride Week everyone! Our festival/parade is also this weekend (not quite the celebration taking place in SF but still fun).

Rainbow Brite is awesome. I am upset that they are making her "sexier" now.

rainbow-brite-600x354.jpg

Edited by shellylh

Good call. Nothing says gay pride like salty meat.

You may not know just how accurate that statement might be on Castro St.. :D

I've never changed my avatar in the 5 years I've been active in this community, but I wear my Keith Haring T-Shirts during pride week.

I love the rainbow bacon Al!