Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?

swt61

My apologies as I am very late to this thread. Just wanted to say its great that this type of private and personal information continue to receive such positive reception. I think we all have an issues, keeping us up a little later at night, or qualities we are unwilling to share with others. I can certainly attest to this and though it may not be the same issues that Steve, Fitz, or Shelly have expressed I most certainly have gained a new level of respect for you three for sharing this with the community. Not so long ago we were talking about the evolution of head-case and its actually quite good to see that this forum continues to focus on more than just the music. Cheers to you guys and to HC for making threads like this possible.

Another late-joiner here. Most of all, this thread is an example of one of the main reasons I regret not being able to go to Canjam, which is to meet you great people. I've worked with quite a few gay people, some managers and some co-workers, as I spent 5 years in Sydney, which is the gay mecca of Australia, and it's all the same to me, you are who you are. I have quite a few funny stories too. Actually, on Thursday, on the way out from teaching an English class, I ran into the gay karaoke teacher. He's 60 or so and very flamboyant, with flashy clothes, Hello Kitty slippers (for inside buildings as we take our shoes off at the door) a demeanour that might be described as being like he's permanently drunk. I had just taken a piss and walked out of the toilet, whereupon seing me he asked (in Japanese), "How do you say 'urinate' in English?" The middled-aged and very conservative secretary, who heard this thought the whole thing highly amusing.

Anyway, my custom title suggestion:

Got wood?