i just can't stop myself

kevin gilmore

Well I have commited ( for the near future until my vinyl rig is up and running) to stay away from all things stat-like, so for now I am safe. Having said that, I would really really like to hear this thing I don't want to know about.

Pretty sure the first post says Stax.

... which means I'd be interested; if only I knew what the heck this project is were talking about.

With the hints dropped in this thread, I am guessing similar to Stax ED-1, except way more awesome since it's a KG design :)

With the hints dropped in this thread, I am guessing similar to Stax ED-1, except way more awesome since it's a KG design :)

I kinda knew that, but I'm dumb so I never got around to finding out what the words "diffuse-field equaliser" meant.

Anyway, I stopped being lazy and did a bit of reading; sounds awesome! :D

I did a review of the Stax SRM Monitor for those who don't understand what on earth is being discussed here. I still say it is the single best piece of equipment I have ever purchased, and you guys are gonna love this. How on earth do you do the adjustments without doing a frequency analysis?