Holy Crap! The New Stax Omega Looks fierce! (Stax SR-009)

Jon L

Surprise, surprise, no package and no word from Yama's (ED is trying to reach them). I'll just wait until they have them in hand to say anything as to not arouse excitement.

To be honest, I prefer the hype that eventually fizzles into disappointment - it helps maintain the illusion that something is actually happening with these cans

Five sets of the twelve ordered are being shipped to me today; don't know when more are coming but I would guess it would not take too long since they are shipping now. How do you guys think we should decide who gets them? I could do a random pull from a hat?

I got in at the last minute, so I don't mind getting mine last. But on the other hand, I'm eager to get some nice waterfall plots of them. rolleyes.gif But as you said, the rest are probably coming in sooner than later.

Edited by purrin

Hm, usually I would be okay with waiting for the next batch. However, these are my last two weeks of summer before school starts and assuming that I will be obsessed over these (since I haven't had headphones for about 5 months now.. and even if I did have headphones, these would still probably mesmerize me) - I'd prefer them early to avoid getting these in right before exams rolleyes.gif . Of course, if the others are also in a rush... the traditional name pulling from a name sounds fair laugh.png .

Did a random draw using an online tool, with everyone included except monsieurguzel. This seems the most fair.

Here are the results:

spritzer

voltron

ephemeral hope

screaming oranges

blubliss

So, the first five go to these people. If you want to give up your spot, let me know.

Tracking info says they should get to me next Thursday. Send me a pm with shipping instructions or tell me if you want to pick them up here.