What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Aviation de l'Heure de Violet

1805639f-d920-bf90.jpg

Fantastique!

Before I order some Griottines Morello Cherries (do I buy a lot and gift them at Christmas too)...might you please compare the Luxardo Maraschinos with them?

I find the Luxardo cherries "waxy" in texture, they have a nice flavor, and are not too sweet.

Before I order some Griottines Morello Cherries (do I buy a lot and gift them at Christmas too)...might you please compare the Luxardo Maraschinos with them?

I find the Luxardo cherries "waxy" in texture, they have a nice flavor, and are not too sweet.

The Griottines are less sweet, a smoother, less plastic texture and the "syrup" is not as dense or sweet.

The Griottines remind me of eating cherry pie.

Quite a display of power tonight Mikey! The Aviation with lime instead of lemon is very nice.

Next up, a Lot B Old Fashioned to drown my sorrows over the Rangers coming back to win in the 9th. :(

1805639f-ee87-0aa3.jpg

And Griottines will be my next cherries because I don't like Luxardos.

Edited by Voltron

Quite a display of power tonight Mikey! The Aviation with lime instead of lemon is very nice.

Next up, a Lot B Old Fashioned to drown my sorrows over the Rangers coming back to win in the 9th. sad.png

1805639f-ee87-0aa3.jpg

And Griottines will be my next cherries because I don't like Luxardos.

Drowning my sorrows in Don Julio Anejo tequila.