What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Damn Al, the description on the back of that bottle makes my mouth water. Was it really as roasty and bitter as the label stated?

Pretty much, Raffy. I quite liked it, but I had a couple of strong cocktails before cracking it.

Tonight i had a Boont amber with dinner, and right now I am having an Old Tom Rickey with lemon.

1805639f-630f-6add.jpg

Had some Ri (or whatever it is called) in the airport earlier today.

Been curious. How was it?

Several alcohol-y tasting Redemption Manhattanish drinks to deal with a 10pm meeting with co-workers in a certain sub-continent who should be doing a better job. Also sympathy drinking for Monkeys and others weekend. And any other excuses to have a couple more.

Edited by blessingx

The Ri (or I guess Ri1) was perfectly drinkable but I don't know if I would buy an entire bottle. Agree with Al that it is not as good as Wild Turkey. Although, since the Ri1 sells here for $26 and the Wild Turkey 101 sells for $21, I wouldn't say that it is a "lot" less money. Perhaps the price is higher other places?

Edit: I see that it sells for around $45-50 other places. I definitely would not get it for that price. $26 seems much more reasonable.

Edited by shellylh