slower forum

Knuckledragger

Dood! You've got a bike?!?! WTFing fuck!!! We need to ride someday! Fuck them Santy Clause bitdhes .... do you know my middle name is Klaas!?!?!

Posted midway to the bottom of my fourth bourbon.

Ya, it's a Ducati Monster S4RS. Entirely too much and too quick of a bike for me. I really should sell it and get a Harley or maybe an Indian. TTVJ keeps wanting to know when I'm going to be back in Montana, but it's not looking like this summer. Next summer for sure though.

aUW3E.jpg

Surprisingly accurate representation of DJ equipment, and Traktor running on the laptop.

And I only noticed Miku.

I noticed the Pioneer DJ 2000 headphones.

Ya, it's a Ducati Monster S4RS. Entirely too much and too quick of a bike for me. I really should sell it and get a Harley or maybe an Indian. TTVJ keeps wanting to know when I'm going to be back in Montana, but it's not looking like this summer. Next summer for sure though.

Look forward to when ever you can make it. We can do a little dirt bike riding if you'd like. I got an extra bike.

And I'd love to go fly fishing with you and Todd if you're into that. Got an extra rod and reel, but I bet Todd's spare is better than mine.

for the 2nd time in a row, I'm really digging your show knucks

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

It is. I've seen the original bumper sticker series in person.

I did a google image search looking for the original, unaltered photo and could not find it in pages of results. That said, I do believe the version I posted is a shop.

About 99.9% of all anti-conservative material out there is fake.

Bullpucky. There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics.

BaEnd.gif

P9TBQ.jpg

0ZokW.jpg

icnG6.jpg

NVnv8.jpg