January 15, 201412 yr comment_618752 Mogwai -- Rave Tapes Streaming: http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/jan/14/mogwai-rave-tapes-album-stream Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_618767 British Sea Power -- From The Sea To The Land Beyond (OST) Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_618769 Tangled Thoughts of Leaving - "Deaden the Fields" (Pretty neat exp jazz trio out of Australia) --- Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_618817 Lanterns on the Lake - Until the Colour Runs Listening to this now and liking it. Thanks for the rec! Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_618820 Listening to this now and liking it. Thanks for the rec! Glad you like it. Their first album is even stronger IMO... Worth checking out. Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_618828 ^^^ Will also check that out, thanks Ian. Me: Angel Olsen - Burn Your Fire For No Witness. Capturing my ears quite well. Tough to describe, maybe Grunge-Country-Folk Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_618871 15 Jan 2014 / Jeff Tweedy / Seattle, WA / December 8, 2013 http://wilcoworld.net/#!/roadcase/moore-theatre-seattle-wa Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_618884 I'm e-stalking Ian, also, just now. Probably listening to the new Edison's Children next. Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_618932 Glad you like it. Their first album is even stronger IMO... Worth checking out. I will! Now this: Lori Carson - everything i touch runs wild Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_618949 ^^^ Like her a lot Stephen....one of my favorite songs is her cover of I Saw The Light...... Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_618968 Yeah, I remember going to a Lillith Fair to see her on a C stage in the parking lot. I her voice, and "Snow Come Down" is amazing. Though I think Where It Goes is my go-to album of hers when I need something really, really depressing. Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_619050 Dawn McCarthy & Bonnie Prince Billy - "What the Brothers Sang" ... ... Somber, pretty, ambling. A rather gorgeous pairing (then again, I'm a Will Oldham fan boi from way back) ... ;-) ... putting his entire, rather lengthy discography on random play (about 700 tracks or so) ... is one of my favorite listens. ... Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_619052 I am ridiculously happy today so I might just listen to Paul Anka's cover of Wonderwall on repeat: Paul Anka - Rock Swings Report
January 17, 201412 yr Author comment_619058 And why would you want to kill it by listening to Paul Anka? Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_619062 Is there a reason for the happiness? Yes... very much yes! It's going to be a nice weekend. Abi is with her mother and I'm.... going to have a nice weekend And why would you want to kill it by listening to Paul Anka? Just that one song... it came up on random on the way to work... I would have also accepted "Walking on Sunshine," or "London Rain" (Heather Nova). Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_619063 The Desert Sessions - Vol III/IV ... http://youtu.be/6OQ23E6UHAs Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.