January 5, 201412 yr comment_617028 Black Sabbath - Vol 4 The there are times when this is the best album, period. Report
January 6, 201412 yr comment_617139 Black Sabbath - Vol 4 The there are times when this is the best album, period. My introduction to Black Sabbath was right around the time of Technical Ecstasy, by way of We Sold Our Soul for Rock'n'Roll. So I have gone through periods of loving every single one of their albums from the first through Technical Ecstasy as my favourite (no, not including Never Say Die. Never Never Say Die -- there are tracks that I really love on that album, but as a whole it just falters too much -- it lacks confidence). And then reverting to We Sold Our Soul... Yes, even Sabotage. Report
January 6, 201412 yr comment_617143 Vivalma, Human Effect, Soundcloud stream -- proggy prog, loving it from the opening moment. This again. Really loving this. They friended me from out of the blue on Facebook. Don't care, there are times when I am in favor of targeted marketing. This is one of those times. Report
January 7, 201412 yr comment_617310 ^ Thanks for that. Never knew Pandora did stuff like that. Report
January 10, 201412 yr comment_617888 interesting listen.. Gary Numan - 2011 - Dead Moon Falling Report
January 10, 201412 yr comment_617972 Oh, I miss Pavement. Edited January 10, 201412 yr by blessingx Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.