February 7, 201412 yr comment_622183 If 'Ride the Lightning' doesn't break speakers in, nothing will. Miles Davis - Bitches Brew Report
February 7, 201412 yr comment_622224 Catmosphere sampler (samples of cats put together as a track) -- this is mental My cat thanks you for that one dusty! I'm not sure if she liked it better on or under the bed though? Report
February 7, 201412 yr comment_622239 It's funny, sometimes my cat responds when I play cat sounds over the speakers, but he didn't respond to that one. Report
February 8, 201412 yr comment_622356 One of my female heroes: The Duke Spirit - Neptune ... .. The band is pretty rad .. (not to mention the front) ... ... ... but that's just me. Report
February 8, 201412 yr comment_622384 Alice in Chains - SAP ... ... Edited February 8, 201412 yr by s1rrah Report
February 8, 201412 yr comment_622404 Red Sparrows - At the Soundless Dawn ... ... Former Neurosis members. So good. ... Report
February 8, 201412 yr comment_622418 autechre - untilted (loud dynamic section comes up) *i better turn down my speakers so I don't overwhelm them* *....oh, they are turned down...* Report
February 9, 201412 yr comment_622575 Oddly, a cover of Soft Cel's early 80's hit, "tainted love" ... only played by 5.25" floppy disc drives. LOL ... ... (and the geeks shall inherit the earth) ;-) Report
February 9, 201412 yr comment_622580 Holy crap! There's a vol. 3?!?!?! <goes to iTunes> nice... Report
February 10, 201412 yr comment_622621 Beatles For Sale 2009 mono. The recent remasters really are good enough that I barely listen to my collection of LP and metal master rips. i've thought about selling my BC-13 box many times because all I listen to are the mono CDs now. Report
February 10, 201412 yr comment_622643 Lorde -- The Love Club First thing iTunes Radio has sold me, about 20 seconds into first hearing "Royals." I just want to point out that this is where I first heard of Lorde. Report
February 12, 201412 yr comment_622883 like a non-sober Reznor doing ambient drone version of downward spiral or maybe if he did a soundtrack to breaking bad instead of social media point is, its fucking DARK Report
February 12, 201412 yr comment_622970 The Haxan Cloak - Excavation disturbing... Edited February 12, 201412 yr by johnwmclean Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.