December 30, 201312 yr comment_615762 Kauan Kauan Kauan Kauan Kauan -- all of their older albums except for Pirut are "name your price" on bandcamp right now. Nice. I have been on the same bender as well lately. I can confidently say that Pirut is, overall, my favorite Kauan album (though Valveuni, from Ava Tuulen Maa, is my favorite track). By the way, Dusty, did you download any of the albums from Bandcamp? I ask this because my digital copy of Pirut was 24/44.1, and I was curious if any of the other albums' digital versions are 24 bit. Nope, 16 bit .flac. Oh well, I hope Anton puts that dollar to good use. I already bought a CD copy a long time ago. Edited December 30, 201312 yr by roadtonowhere08 Report
January 3, 201412 yr comment_616482 Ryan Adams - Live at Das Haus, Germany, 10/17/2006 ... An absolutely pristine and totally free set of 24bit live tracks that could have *easily* been released as an official record/CD release. There's lots on archive.org (as many of you know as I've read mention here in various threads) but this is by far the best. Just ridiculous... Report
January 3, 201412 yr comment_616498 Ryan Adams - Live at Das Haus, Germany, 10/17/2006 ... An absolutely pristine and totally free set of 24bit live tracks that could have *easily* been released as an official record/CD release. There's lots on archive.org (as many of you know as I've read mention here in various threads) but this is by far the best. Just ridiculous... I have that somewhere on the drobo, been ages since i listened to it. ryan is one of those artists i almost totally stopped listening to. i followed his career really closely until he left music. since he's come back i've had a harder time getting back into him. not his fault at all, i'm just not as crazy about the singer/songwriter stuff as I used to be. seems like my interests the past few years have skewed heavily towards electronic music of various types. i feel like its where the most exciting stuff musically is happening right now. Report
January 3, 201412 yr comment_616533 pat benetar - in the heat of the night (dcc) what a great album Report
January 3, 201412 yr comment_616585 That looks interesting. I've been listening to a lot of Antimatter. I love Antimatter. Very heavily influenced by Pink Floyd, they even write one song in the meter of Pigs (Three Different Ones). And to accomplish that atmosphere with such sparse and simple instrumentation...sublime. Report
January 3, 201412 yr comment_616586 It is like a pub band with horns (reminds me of some Tull) (this does not) Delain - 2013 - Interlude Edited January 3, 201412 yr by mikeymad Report
January 3, 201412 yr comment_616612 That looks interesting. I've been listening to a lot of Antimatter. I love Antimatter. Very heavily influenced by Pink Floyd, they even write one song in the meter of Pigs (Three Different Ones). And to accomplish that atmosphere with such sparse and simple instrumentation...sublime. I Antimatter too. Edited January 3, 201412 yr by MoonShine Report
January 3, 201412 yr comment_616614 brazilian soul clearing my ears after an entire day of rockin' out. Report
January 4, 201412 yr comment_616655 alice in chains unplugged everything is sounding so good today. Report
January 4, 201412 yr comment_616684 I can't stop listening: http://icecast.omroep.nl/radio4-eigentijds-mp3.m3u From the big list: http://radiobit.50webs.com Report
January 4, 201412 yr comment_616798 That list seems very interesting. I didn't know there's a station broadcasting at uncompressed PCM, and several doing at 1100 and 1200 Kbps Edited January 4, 201412 yr by Torpedo Report
January 5, 201412 yr comment_616979 Vivalma, Human Effect, Soundcloud stream -- proggy prog, loving it from the opening moment. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.